Fast-Growing Franchisees and Franchisors Need A Flexible Retail Solution
- The number of franchise establishments in the United States is expected to increase by 1.6% in 2015, matching the pace of growth in 2014.*
- Growth of the output of franchise businesses in nominal dollars will accelerate to 5.4% in 2015 as output per worker in the franchise sector increases slightly.*
- The gross domestic product (GDP) of the franchise sector will increase by 5.1% to $521 billion in 2015.*
*Source: IFA Educational Foundation and IHS
Franchise networks are unique in their needs. The very nature of franchising combines two seemingly opposing sets of characteristics:
- Consistency and commonality across stores to protect and ensure brand recognition; and
- Variation and independence of ownership which thrives on individual styles and opportunity.
And for the franchisor, manufacturer, brand owner or licensor, their retail business has a different set of opportunities and challenges.
Our franchise POS solution understands the symbiotic relationship between a brand owner and their independent retail channel. Some of our largest customers use a combination of wholesale, company stores, outlets, flagship locations and independently-owned stores to aggressively penetrate their target markets – in all parts of the world. Whether you are focusing your efforts in a single country market, or spreading your brand across multiple world economies, our software’s inherent flexibility handles both scenarios with ease.
And for the franchisee, independent ownership of all sizes can take advantage of our affordable yet powerful franchise POS solution to run their entire retail business. Further, when multiple franchisees pool together, it can be configured to maximize productivity and reduce costs by using consistent practices across independently owned companies. RIS can help bridge the best of both worlds between franchisees and franchisors.
Take your retail business to all parts of the world
Taking your brand to all parts of the globe is already a reality if your company implements our software solutions. From the more common markets of North America and Western Europe, to some of the most rapidly growing markets of China, India, Latin America and the Middle East – to the most remote yet critical parts of Southeast Asia and Eastern Europe – RIS can get your stores up and running with amazing simplicity. And you will receive high quality local support through our qualified network of Authorized Business Partners in almost every part of the world.