The rules for customer engagement underscore that retail engagement is a conversation between the customer and retailer that enables discovery and fulfilling the needs of someone who has come to you because you promise to deliver what they seek. Your customer engagement should be about your customers’ needs and interests, whether the engagement initiated in your brick and mortar store or responding to customers who initiate the conversation online. Retailers who adopt these axioms, who enculturate their retail company with the spirit of these rules and practice them diligently will ensure an impactful shopping experience for their customers:
- Origination: Sharing responsibility for engagement initiation
- Channel: Allowing customers to dictate where engagement occurs
- Nurturement: Engaging customers along every point in the purchase cycle
- Intent: Having a clear purpose for every interaction with your customers
- Humanness: Engaging with heart, not mechanics
Read this ebook to discover how the New Rules of Engagement will help you achieve enhanced customer loyalty by leveraging a platform on which all of your indispensable customer engagement applications are built and integrated.
Download your White Paper now.
Please fill out the short form and we will send you an email with the link to the White Paper.