White Paper Downloads
- 6 Ways To Succeed In Retail
- PREPARING FOR THE MIGRATION TO EMV IN THE U.S.
- EDGE AHEAD WITH MOBILITY
- RETAILERS: WELCOME TO THE MOBILE 2.0 PLATFORM
- 10 THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE CONSIDERED WHEN CHOOSING YOUR SHINY NEW RETAIL SOFTWARE
- SIMPLE SECRETS TO MORE CASH
- NEW RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
Events and Webinars
- SCREEN DESIGNThe objective of the webinar is to have a basic understanding of how to modify and copy screens. The webinar will cover Menu Manager, Page Designer, Page Manager, Design Quick Filter and a few other areas.
- V8 – Screen DesignSeptember, 23th from 11 – 12 CST
- V9 – Screen Design September, 23th from 11 – 12 CST
- PHYSICAL INVENTORYThe objective of the webinar is for the User to have basic understanding of the PI module. In this webinar we will discuss PI types simple vs. zones, data collecting devices, reports and cycle counts.
- V8 – Physical InventoryOctober, 28th from 11 – 12 CST
- V9 – Physical InventoryOctober, 28th from 11 – 12 CST
- DOC DESIGNERThe objective of the webinar is for the User to have a basic understanding of how to modify documents. The webinar will cover how to copy and modify a receipt. The Trainer will demonstrate how to add a logo, replace fields, change trailer messages and expand the page length.
- V8 – Doc Designer (Receipts)November 11th from 11 – 12 CST
- V9 – Doc Designer (Receipts) November 11th from 2 -3 CST
- EMV and What Does it Mean to Me? Sponsored by Cayan and the Electronic Transaction Association (ETA) featuring Jason Oxman
Recorded Live: February 26, 2015
Click to View – http://ris.com/webinar-emv-and-what-does-it-mean-to-me/
- What Retailers Need to Know about EMV
Recorded Live: Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Click to View – http://ris.com/webinar-what-retailers-need-to-know-about-emv/
Specialty Industry Product Brochures
Request a Demo
Please fill out this short form and we will contact you to arrange a live demo with one of our POS experts.